[Buildroot] Buildroot patchwork: decision on the 10 oldest patches, week 1

Ludovic Desroches ludovic.desroches at atmel.com
Tue Oct 8 15:17:29 UTC 2013

Hello,

On Sun, Oct 06, 2013 at 04:42:27PM +0200, Thomas Petazzoni wrote:

[...]

> So, for this first week, the patches are:
>
>  1 New: add lava-test package
>    http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/155498/
>    ludovic.desroches at atmel.com

I don't know if this package will be used by many people. The interesting
part is to know if the python path is now set correctly (I had something like
this
#!/home/user/MyProjects/versioned/buildroot/output/host/usr/bin/python
instead of #!/usr/bin/python). To be honest I have not tried with newer
versions of Buildroot. I'll do the try.

Regards

Ludovic