[Buildroot] Patchwork superseded patches

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Tue Oct 1 20:05:01 UTC 2013

 Thomas> Thomas, Peter,
 Thomas> On Wed, 25 Sep 2013 11:16:47 +0200, Thomas De Schampheleire wrote:

 >> Here are some patches that can be marked as superseded in patchwork:

 Thomas> Thanks, all marked as superseded.

Great!

 Thomas> Peter, can you add Thomas DS to the list of people allowed to
 Thomas> change the status of patches in patchwork? I believe Thomas has
 Thomas> a long track record of BR contributions, and he is willing to
 Thomas> help us triaging the backlog of patches.

Sure - Thomas (DS), please send me your patchwork account name and I'll
get it added.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard