[Buildroot] Call for autobuild fixing for 2013.11

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Tue Nov 26 13:26:16 UTC 2013

Dear Thomas De Schampheleire,

On Sat, 23 Nov 2013 13:56:28 +0100, Thomas De Schampheleire wrote:

> > If you want to fix a particular problem but get stuck, don't
> > hesitate in sending your findings to the list. Other developers can
> > try to help you.
>
> It's great to see several people sending patches that fix autobuild
> failures! Let's keep up this work until the end of the month, when
> 2013.11 is released...

Yes, we've made really good progress here, and it's indeed great to see
that more people have decided to the play the "let's fix autobuilder
failures" game :-)

However, I would not say that this effort should stop at the end of the
month, when 2013.11 is released. When 2013.11 is released, next will be
merged in master, and we'll have a nice set of new autobuilder failures
to look at, not to mention the existing ones that haven't been fixed
yet!

Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Free Electrons