[Buildroot] autobuild annotations

arnaud aujon arnaud.aujon at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 10:38:32 UTC 2013

Hi,

You're right I think there is something missing in the current workflow.
I was wondering if Jenkins can be used to solve this problem and bring some
meatrics and code conventions checking.

I noticed that free-electrons has a Jenkins instance building buildroot :
http://jenkins.free-electrons.com/job/buildroot/ is it used by the
community too ?
.
I think the advantage of Jenkins against the current flow is that there is
plenty of plugins that can be (easily?) used to fulfil the project needs
(comment on failure, meatrics, code convention checking...)
Did you ever talk about that ?

Regards,

Arnaud