[Buildroot] [autobuild.buildroot.net] Build results for 2013-11-19

Thomas De Schampheleire patrickdepinguin at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 08:02:56 UTC 2013

Hi,

On Wed, Nov 20, 2013 at 8:30 AM, Thomas Petazzoni
[..]
>      avr32 | sconeserver-d58f2de88c68193... | NOK | http://autobuild.buildroot.net/results/584d71f91c9a9bc115e49b77be8576cab76a8210/

Error is:

Thread.cpp: In member function 'void scx::Thread::set_priority(int)':
Thread.cpp:117: error: 'pthread_setschedprio' was not declared in this scope
make[3]: *** [Thread.lo] Error 1

However, sconeserver already depends on threads. It seems this
function pthread_setchedprio has not always been available. The man
page of my system says glibc >= 2.3.4. Could it be that the toolchain
(uclibc-based) is too 'old'? How to handle this case: depending on the
toolchain version the package may or may not build...

>       i686 |                   udisks-1.0.4 | NOK | http://autobuild.buildroot.net/results/b234e63f92e6e5162dd5340624e32caa31b82a1a/

Error happens when creating the man pages:

/home/test/test/1/output/host/usr/bin/xsltproc -nonet
http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/manpages/docbook.xsl
udisks7.xml
I/O error : Attempt to load network entity
http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/manpages/docbook.xsl
warning: failed to load external entity
"http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/manpages/docbook.xsl"
cannot parse http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/manpages/docbook.xsl
make[4]: *** [udisks.1] Error 4

Man pages in udisks are only built when 'BR2_HAVE_DOCUMENTATION' is
set, but this is deprecated.
Therefore I propose to always build without man pages for udisks. I
will provide a patch...