[Buildroot] Xineramaproto

Gwyll Gwyllin gwyll at gwyll.eu
Fri Nov 15 14:00:15 UTC 2013

Dear Thomas,

thank you for the link. I've checked my inbox and spam folder, and i could
not find your previous letter. Anyway ... sorry for the missing answer.
You are right, i'm trying to compile an older version. I have a bluechip
device and the manufacturer gave me that version. I've tried to compile a
recent version too, but it's compile have also failed.

I'll try again to compile a recent version.

Thanks,
Gwyll