[Buildroot] Buildroot Developer Day at FOSDEM, 3-4 Feb 2014

Yann E. MORIN yann.morin.1998 at free.fr
Wed Nov 13 18:44:20 UTC 2013

Thomas, All,

On 2013-11-13 19:12 +0100, Thomas Petazzoni spake thusly:
> I'm proud to announce that the next Buildroot Developer Day will take
> place on Monday 3rd and Tuesday 4th February 2014 in Brussels,
> Belgium, right after the FOSDEM conference.

Good! Barring any last-minute issue, I'll be there!

> Like last year, Google is sponsoring the event by providing the
> meeting room and lunch for the participants. Last year participants
> can testify of the excellent conditions that we had! So thanks a lot
> to Google!

Woohoo! :-)

Err...

Woohoo! :-)

> This meeting is open to Buildroot contributors and developers. With 70
> different contributors to the 2013.11-rc release, I'd really like to
> see this meeting having more participants than the usual core
> members. So if you're contributing or using Buildroot, do not hesitate
> to contact me to participate.

Yes, it would be nice if users could make it, at least for the first day
on Monday, so we can exchange experience and expectations, and have a
good time together!

Thank you Thomas for perfectly handling this DevDay, as usual! :-)

Regards,
Yann E. MORIN.