[Buildroot] Buildroot 2013.08.1, Linaro 2013.04 as toolchain, kernel 3.0.101, wakeup from standby issue

Stanislav Vlasic svlasic at gmail.com
Sun Nov 10 12:13:48 UTC 2013

Hi Thomas, I'm not claiming it's buildroot issue or problem, but some point
here / guideance how it should behave because I'm little lost here when it
comes to that part.

Platform is Amlogic MX, and kernel is.... mixture between latest official
Amlogic 3.0.50 kernel patched with various fixes + official kernel patches
from kernel.org to bring it to latest 3.0 version which is .101 and in EOL
state for some days now. Kernel itself works fine and much better than
original one that SoC provides, it works with Android too, so it's not
kernel related issue.

I'm doing something wrong and was hoping for any help from you guys.

Regards