[Buildroot] Tool to check packages updates

arnaud aujon arnaud.aujon at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 14:29:27 UTC 2013

Hi,

Some news about the update checking script.
The results are now : 839 packages (this is not the real package number
because I don't check some of them), 294 are up-to-date, 323 can be bumped
and 222 unknown.
You can find the script (check-updates.py) and the result (out.html) here :
http://intelibre.fr/buildroot/

What's next :
  - check git packages
  - speed up the script
  - improve detection (there is still some false detection)

Cheers,

Arnaud Aujon