[Buildroot] Qt5 puzzle

Charles Krinke charles.krinke at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 19:08:22 UTC 2013

I think I see what is going on. It looks like Qt sets USE_EABI_HARDFLOAT=0
when I need it to be USE_EABI_HARDFLOAG=1.

This is done in qt5jsbackend-5.0.2/src/vi/v8.pri as a consequence of

config_hardfloat {
  DEFINES += USE_EABI_HARDFLOAT=1
} else {
  DEFINES += USE_EABI_HARDFLOAT=0
}

Where config_hardfloat is always undefined.

This may bring up a larger question in that some embedded systems will wish
to use softfloat and some hardfloat

--
Charles Krinke