[Buildroot] Architecture build statistics

Chris Zankel chris at zankel.net
Tue Nov 5 18:36:48 UTC 2013

Hi Thomas,

Just a quick update on binutils. There seems to be an issue with uClibc
(_obstack_* symbols are not exported). I also tried a similar build for
ARM with the same result (same error). Do you have any test builds using
a uClibc snapshot for other architectures that pass binutils?

There was a discussion about it on the uClibc mailing list a while ago.

Thanks,
-Chris