[Buildroot] Patchwork oldest patches cleanup #2 (deadline November 17)

Arnout Vandecappelle arnout at mind.be
Mon Nov 4 07:03:46 UTC 2013

On 01/11/13 16:09, Thomas De Schampheleire wrote:
[snip]
> linux: add default defconfig
> Arnout Vandecappelle <arnout at mind.be>
> http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/181185

  This one didn't receive positive feedback, so I guess it's rejected.
Short recap: it allows you to build the kernel with the architecture's
default defconfig, which is typically a bloaty configuration that
supports many boards (if an appropriate device tree is present). IIRC the
feedback was that this wasn't usually appropriate for buildroot use cases.

[snip]
> [RFC] patches-from-git.sh: new support script
> Arnout Vandecappelle <arnout at mind.be>
> http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/182856

  This one can definitely be rejected, since it was RFC and didn't
receive comments AFAICR.

  Note: I'd to the rejects myself but as usual I'm reading this without
internet access.

  Regards,
  Arnout