[Buildroot] Installing package to custom location

this_thread chrisddail at gmail.com
Fri May 31 15:46:13 UTC 2013

Is it possible to use buildroot to install individual packages to a custom
location (rather than installing to the target?)  I have several packages I
want to install to my target, and several others that I'd like to be made
available to individual users on an as-needed basis.  Is it possible to use
Buildroot to specify some alternate install location, giving each package
it's own directory, or would I just need to cross-compile them using the
toolchain individually?