[Buildroot] Buildroot Patchwork Day, May, 26th

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Sat May 25 14:08:46 UTC 2013

Hello,

This is reminder regarding the upcoming Buildroot Patchwork Day, that
will take place tomorrow, Sunday 26th May. We already have 5
participants registered. Feel free to join on the #buildroot IRC
channel tomorrow starting at 10 AM CEST. We should be there more or
less all day long, potentially until late in the evening (so that
people from the US, such as Spenser, can also participate).

I've set up an Etherpad to synchronize our work during the day:

  http://lite.framapad.org/p/Buildroot_Patchwork_Day_May_2013

In case you don't know what the Patchwork Day is. The goal is to gather
several Buildroot developers on IRC during one day, and try to clean up
the patch queue (in http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/buildroot/list/)
and the bug list
(https://bugs.busybox.net/buglist.cgi?cmdtype=runnamed&namedcmd=buildroot).

If you already have a some Buildroot experience and want to help, feel
free to join.

Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons