[Buildroot] Currently packaging Qt5

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Wed May 22 12:17:15 UTC 2013

Dear Sundareson, Prabindh,

On Wed, 22 May 2013 11:55:33 +0000, Sundareson, Prabindh wrote:

> Any advice on below post ?

I've just replied to you, sorry for the delay.

> This is for building the SGX Graphics drivers with BR.

Note that we have a GSoC student this year, Spenser Gilliland, who will
work on adding support in Buildroot for OpenGL and other similar/related
technologies for various ARM SoCs. So packaging the SGX stuff to
support OpenGL on OMAP is part of this GSoC TODO list.

Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons