[Buildroot] [autobuild.buildroot.net] Build results for 2013-05-16

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Fri May 17 18:01:22 UTC 2013

Hello,

On Fri, 17 May 2013 08:30:04 +0200 (CEST), Thomas Petazzoni wrote:
> Build statistics for 2013-05-16
> ===============================
>
>         success : 79
>        failures : 47
>        timeouts : 3
>           TOTAL : 129

I have augmented the timeout duration from 2 hours to 4 hours, which
should hopefully help get rid of those false positives.

Some of the failures on the Free Electrons build server were due to a
lack of disk space (or more precisely, my user reaching its disk
quota). I've freed some disk space earlier today, before I restarted
the automated builds (which had stopped since about 10 PM CEST due to a
reboot after a kernel upgrade).

Also, I propose to remove the timeouts from the list of failures in the
automated e-mail, and only list them in the success/failures/timeouts
summary above. They're just noise in the list of failures. Any
objection to this?

Thanks,

Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons