[Buildroot] Release 1.0.0 of the Buildroot/Eclipse integration

Will Moore will.moore at beraninstruments.com
Thu Mar 21 16:33:30 UTC 2013

So far so good, I have eclipse integration working up to this point, this saves
a lot of messing about that was previously required to configure a project to
pick up the cross tools and libraries - thanks!

The only thing I have noticed so far: there is a slight feature around the
pkg-config automatic inclusion of libraries. If I select then unselect a library
in the project properties "Pkg-config" tab in eclipse, then look at the "Tool
Settings", "Libraries" I find that the library is still in the list.  Actually
there are multiple inclusions of the same library in the libraries list. Then
when I do a build, the linker command line has e.g. "... -luuid -lz -luuid -lz
..." on it.  It doesn't stop it working but it is untidy ... and when I have
deselected the library I don't think I should find the linker still linking
against it.

I hope to explore more later ...