[Buildroot] Buildroot Patchwork Day, 24th March 2013

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Mon Mar 18 09:25:32 UTC 2013

Hello,

After seeing the results of the poll
(http://www.doodle.com/up4fzf7qa8bm9bqp), it appears clearly that the
best date for the first Buildroot Patchwork Day is Sunday, 24th March
2013. We will start around 10 AM CET on #buildroot (Freenode). Six
participants have expressed their interest, if there are other
interested people, do not hesitate to join.

I have started an Etherpad to gather all the informations regarding
this online event, see
http://lite.framapad.org/p/Buildroot_Patchwork_Day_March_2013. We may
use this Etherpad during the day in addition to the IRC channel to sync
up who is working on what in order to avoid stepping on each other toes.

Thanks for your participation!

Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons