[Buildroot] qt5: No SOURCES in qmake created Makefiles

Andreas Naumann dev at andin.de
Thu Jun 27 13:57:20 UTC 2013

Hi,
am a little sorry for the fuzz. This worked out to be a non-issue. Seems
when using examples from another qt tree, even though absolutely clean
within the directory, still build options from the folders above get
picked up.
When I copied it away, in my case to /tmp/analogclock/, compiling with
buildroots qmake from 5.0.2 works just fine.

cheers,
Andreas