[Buildroot] binutils doesn't like -elf2flt option

Adam Nielsen a.nielsen at shikadi.net
Tue Jun 18 20:34:48 UTC 2013

>   If you explicitly ask to build binutils (for the target), then the value of
> BR2_PACKAGE_BINUTILS is ignored. So 'make binutils' tries to build binutils
> for the target.

Sorry, to clarify - I get the error running just "make", but if I want to
experiment by changing build flags, I can run "make binutils" to skip
recompiling gcc, uclibc, etc. and just attempt the bit that recently failed.

This is just a timesaver when testing though, the real problem is that I still
get these errors from the target binutils when running "make".

Thanks,
Adam.