[Buildroot] qt5: No SOURCES in qmake created Makefiles

Andreas Naumann dev at andin.de
Tue Jun 18 15:37:26 UTC 2013

Dear Thomas and Charles

In order to reproduce the issue I used the beaglebone_defconfig, changed
to linaro toolchain and activated a minimal qt5 set:
BR2_PACKAGE_QT5=y
BR2_PACKAGE_QT5BASE=y
BR2_PACKAGE_QT5BASE_LICENSE_APPROVED=y
BR2_PACKAGE_QT5BASE_GUI=y
BR2_PACKAGE_QT5BASE_WIDGETS=y
BR2_PACKAGE_QT5BASE_LINUXFB=y
BR2_PACKAGE_QT5JSBACKEND=y

Now I have been going back in revisions and find the problem to start
exactly when switching to qt 5.0.2 (d6b2bac qt5: bump to 5.0.2). So I
have been looking through the release notes
(http://blog.qt.digia.com/blog/2013/04/10/qt-5-0-2-released/) but
nothing really rings a bell. But I'm not very knowledgable in the qt
build framework.

So Charles, I'm interested in how you still get it working. What do you
mean with similar recipe? Do you use the qt-5.0.2 package from
buildroot? Which QT5 configs, toolchain, board?

regards
Andreas