[Buildroot] AM3517 Neon, OpenGL & EGLFS support

Charles Krinke charles.krinke at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 15:40:40 UTC 2013

Dear Thomas:

You touch on the key piece of understanding I am seeking.
Unfortunately some of this understanding is obfuscated by similar
terms used by different groups.

In the AM3517, there is a source tree called the "Graphics_SDK". And
it contains, I believe, EGL and OpenGL implementations for the AM3517
and other SoC from TI. Wojciech patch does define several variables
which include headers and libraries for Qt.

I *think* we are 99% there and the missing part is this library
constant from Raspberry Pi, but, ... because all the alphabet soup is
different between Ti, Qt, and the rest of the opensource community, we
get to deal with ambiguity a bit.

--
Charles Krinke