[Buildroot] AM3517 Neon, OpenGL & EGLFS support

Charles Krinke charles.krinke at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 14:44:09 UTC 2013

Thank you both Thomas and Wojciech:

I can seem to get past this error by enabling "rpi-userland" which
does define LIBGLES_DEPENDENCIES, but this seems like the wrong answer
to me. Perhaps there is a different configuration setting somewhere
else that defines sufficient configuration for the AM3517 that I have
missed?

I just did a make clean && make after defining "rpi-userland" and the
compilation completed with a libQt5OpenGL.so.5.0.2 about 300KBytes in
size, so something seems to have worked.

Would it be correct that LIBGLES_DEPENDENCIES may just have to be
defined to "anything" so we could put into qt5base/qt5.mk a line that
says

LIBGLES_DEPENDENCIES += any_string_will_do

and expect success?

--
Charles Krinke