[Buildroot] AM3517 Neon, OpenGL & EGLFS support

Wojciech Sleńska wojciech.slenska at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 19:26:12 UTC 2013

Hello,

I checked qt5declarative in my .config and everything is working ok. I
can run qml application on my target.

After build I have in output/target/usr/lib following files

wojtek at wojtek-laptop:~/arm/buildroot-2013.05/output/target/usr/lib$ ls
fonts                  libQt5Concurrent.so.5.0    libQt5Qml.so.5
          libQt5V8.so.5.0.2
libpcre16.so           libQt5Concurrent.so.5.0.2  libQt5Qml.so.5.0
          libQt5Widgets.so.5
libpcre16.so.0         libQt5Core.so.5            libQt5Qml.so.5.0.2
          libQt5Widgets.so.5.0
libpcre16.so.0.2.0     libQt5Core.so.5.0
libQt5QuickParticles.so.5      libQt5Widgets.so.5.0.2
libpcrecpp.so          libQt5Core.so.5.0.2
libQt5QuickParticles.so.5.0    libQt5XmlPatterns.so.5
libpcrecpp.so.0        libQt5Gui.so.5
libQt5QuickParticles.so.5.0.2  libQt5XmlPatterns.so.5.0
libpcrecpp.so.0.0.0    libQt5Gui.so.5.0           libQt5Quick.so.5
          libQt5XmlPatterns.so.5.0.2
libpcreposix.so        libQt5Gui.so.5.0.2         libQt5Quick.so.5.0
          libstdc++.so.6
libpcreposix.so.0      libQt5Network.so.5         libQt5Quick.so.5.0.2
          libstdc++.so.6.0.14
libpcreposix.so.0.0.1  libQt5Network.so.5.0       libQt5QuickTest.so.5
          libstdc++.so.6.0.14-gdb.py
libpcre.so             libQt5Network.so.5.0.2
libQt5QuickTest.so.5.0         libz.so
libpcre.so.1           libQt5OpenGL.so.5
libQt5QuickTest.so.5.0.2       libz.so.1
libpcre.so.1.2.0       libQt5OpenGL.so.5.0        libQt5V8.so.5
          libz.so.1.2.7
libQt5Concurrent.so.5  libQt5OpenGL.so.5.0.2      libQt5V8.so.5.0

I don't have idea what is wrong in your configuration.

I made test using buildroot-2013.05.tar.bz2 downloaded from buildroot
page. I applied my patch, run make menuconfig and make.

BR
Wojciech Slenska