[Buildroot] Strange error when set root password in buildroot

Woody Wu narkewoody at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 02:42:03 UTC 2013

Hi,

Today I just set the root password in buildroot. Then I got strange
error when building:

/usr/bin/sed -i -e 's,^root:[^:]*:,root:usage: mkpasswd [args] [user]   where arguments are:     -l #      (length of password, default = 9)     -d #      (min # of digits, default = 2)     -c #      (min # of lowercase chars, default = 2)     -C #      (min # of uppercase chars, default = 2)     -s #      (min # of special chars, default = 1)     -v        (verbose, show passwd interaction)     -p prog   (program to set password, default = passwd):,' /home/woody/src/buildroot-2013.05/output/target/etc/shadow
/usr/bin/sed: -e expression #1, char 109: unknown option to `s'
make: *** [target-root-passwd] Error 1

What's the problem? Thanks.

--
I can't go back to yesterday - because I was a different person then