[Buildroot] Activation of pygobject

Julien COUVRAND julien.couvrand at stericsson.com
Thu Jul 18 08:11:02 UTC 2013

Hi Gustavo,

Do you know when this package is available under Buidlroot?
I guess the only way to solve this issue is to import manually this package under buildroot.

Julien

Julien COUVRAND
MOPI - 8540 SWPF Object Leader

Mailto:     11 rue Pierre-Felix Delarue
                    72100 Le Mans -  FRANCE
Office:      +33 2 44 02 71 07
Mobile:    +33 6 03 49 09 04
Emailto :   julien.couvrand at stericsson.com
This communication is confidential and intended solely for the addressee(s). Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you believe this message has been sent to you in error, please notify the sender by replying to this transmission and delete the message without disclosing it. Thank you.

E-mail including attachments is susceptible to data corruption, interception, unauthorized amendment, tampering and viruses, and we only send and receive emails on the basis that we are not liable for any such corruption, interception, amendment, tampering or viruses or any consequences thereof.