[Buildroot] Buildroot compilation using uClibc and activating bluez

Julien COUVRAND julien.couvrand at stericsson.com
Tue Jul 9 08:57:13 UTC 2013

Hi,

I would like to enable Bluez packages using uClibc but i meet some dependencies with MMU.
We can't enable bluez-utils package while MMU is deactivated.

As soon as i compile Buildroot deactivating MMU dependencies into Config.in from bluez-utils package such as:

--
config BR2_PACKAGE_BLUEZ_UTILS
	bool "bluez-utils"

I have got following compilation errors:

--
--

So, currently, using uclibc for bluez, without MMU activation, I can't compile Buildroot due dBus and the "fork".
Does it exist a way to enable bluez using uClibc avoiding Dbus issues?

Thanks in advance

Julien

Julien COUVRAND

Mailto:     11 rue Pierre-Felix Delarue
                    72100 Le Mans -  FRANCE
Office:      +33 2 44 02 71 07
Mobile:    +33 6 03 49 09 04
Emailto :   julien.couvrand at stericsson.com
This communication is confidential and intended solely for the addressee(s). Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you believe this message has been sent to you in error, please notify the sender by replying to this transmission and delete the message without disclosing it. Thank you.

E-mail including attachments is susceptible to data corruption, interception, unauthorized amendment, tampering and viruses, and we only send and receive emails on the basis that we are not liable for any such corruption, interception, amendment, tampering or viruses or any consequences thereof.