[Buildroot] [autobuild.buildroot.net] Build results for 2013-07-01

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Tue Jul 2 21:04:14 UTC 2013

 Thomas> Peter,
 Thomas> On Tue,  2 Jul 2013 08:30:05 +0200 (CEST), Thomas Petazzoni wrote:

 >> Classification of failures by reason
 >>
 >> ltp-testsuite-20130109 | 8

 Thomas> Can you adjust your build script to not build ltp-testsuite when using
 Thomas> uClibc? It is well known that our default uClibc configuration doesn't
 Thomas> have all the necessary bits to build ltp-testsuite.

Yes, I used to have that, but it must have been dropped by my recent
cleanup / move to gcc20.

Fixed now.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard