[Buildroot] RTLD_DEEPBIND and uClibc

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Thu Jan 17 22:03:01 UTC 2013

>>>>> "Alex" == Alex Bradbury <asb at asbradbury.org> writes:

 Alex> On 17 January 2013 13:50, Stefan Fröberg
 Alex> <stefan.froberg at petroprogram.com> wrote:
 >> And if even *that* is not enought then I could consider maybe switching
 >> to musl ... maybe ...

 Alex> I've been following musl for a while - it really might be worth giving
 Alex> a go. They're aiming to be more lightweight than Glibc, while more
 Alex> functional than uclibc. Plus some musl patches for buildroot and
 Alex> crosstool-ng would be kind of awesome ;)

I would certainly be open for patches adding musl support in buildroot.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard