[Buildroot] Release 1.0.0 of the Buildroot/Eclipse integration

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Tue Jan 15 09:21:46 UTC 2013

Dear Jeremy Rosen,

On Tue, 15 Jan 2013 10:15:25 +0100 (CET), Jeremy Rosen wrote:

> Let me just say that this is just awesome....
>
> I am not an eclipse user myself,  but we regularly have request for providing a BSP based on buildroot and a compatible
> developement environement. This plugin is going to make things way more easier for us...
>
> keep up the great work

Thanks for the kind words. At this point, it is really a first release,
and there are certainly many improvements to be made to make it more
useful. However, to achieve this, we really need some feedback from
potential users. The best would be users who are used to do embedded
development with IDEs, so that they can compare with what they are used
to have, and we can see how to improve this integration to fill the
missing gaps if any.

Thanks!

Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons