[Buildroot] [pull request] Pull request for branch perf-elfutils

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Tue Jan 8 07:18:04 UTC 2013

 >> Thomas, please don't forget to (try to) send these patches upstream so
 >> we don't have to maintain them ourselves in the future.

 Thomas> Which ones exactly? The big fat patches we are downloading from
 Thomas> fedorahosted.org? Our patches?

 Thomas> All our patches are really specific to uClibc support, and
 Thomas> seeing the number of glibc-isms in elfutils, I am not sure the
 Thomas> maintainers will be interested in making it uClibc
 Thomas> friendly. But it's maybe worth trying.

Our own. I would certainly say it's worth a try.

 Thomas> One nice thing that could be done is migrate the
 Thomas> linux-kernel-module.c thing to use nftw(), so we could drop the
 Thomas> fts() mess.

Indeed.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard