[Buildroot] Buildroot at ELC: review/suggestions needed

Baruch Siach baruch at tkos.co.il
Thu Feb 14 12:34:18 UTC 2013

Hi Thomas,

On Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 10:46:22AM +0100, Thomas Petazzoni wrote:
> Hello,
>
> On Wed, 13 Feb 2013 23:13:46 +0100, Thomas Petazzoni wrote:
>
> > The current state of the slides is visible at
> > http://free-electrons.com/~thomas/pub/buildroot-slides.pdf.
>
> I've updated the slides to take into account the comments I've
> received, and added a bit more contents (popular boards supported, list
> of architectures, Eclipse plug-in). They are available at the same
> location.

Now "Linux" appears twice in slide 7/13. Maybe this should be changed to
"Linux kernel" (once).

If space allows it may be worth to split the list into categories, say:

Toolchains:
    glibc / uclibc / ...

Bootloaders:
    uboot, Barebox

Kernel:
    Linux

Graphics:
    X.org, Qt, Gtk

Networking:
    connman, ...

Scripting:
    Perl, Python, PHP, Lua

But I'm not sure this long list fits in a single slide.

baruch