[Buildroot] X11 component versions

Will Wagner will_wagner at carallon.com
Mon Feb 4 10:45:41 UTC 2013

On 04/02/2013 09:44, Nicolas Dechesne wrote:
> hi there,

snip

> i expect that upgrading all x11 components is not a trivial task...
> and I was thinking that we could at least try to bring up all
> components corresponding to the R7.7 [1] release which was done
> earlier this year...

I have a set of patches for doing just that, just not had a chance to
get back to it and tidy them up for submission.

It's still on my list of things to do, hopefully I'll find some time for
it soon.

Regards
Will

Will Wagner                                     will_wagner at carallon.com
Development Manager                      Office Tel: +44 (0)20 7371 2032
Carallon Ltd, Studio G20, Shepherds Building, Rockley Rd, London W14 0DA