[Buildroot] [autobuild.buildroot.net] Build results for 2013-12-27

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Sat Dec 28 12:02:04 UTC 2013

Dear Yann E. MORIN,

On Sat, 28 Dec 2013 12:50:43 +0100, Yann E. MORIN wrote:

> On 2013-12-28 12:42 +0100, Thomas Petazzoni spake thusly:
> > On Sat, 28 Dec 2013 11:26:10 +0100, Yann E. MORIN wrote:
> > > On 2013-12-28 08:30 +0100, Thomas Petazzoni spake thusly:
> > >
> > > Too old kernel headers, should be fixed by an exception on the
> > > autobuilders.
> > I added the exception to the autobuilders yesterday.
>
> Ok, thanks! Ditto for tvheadend?

Yes.

> > > Can not find python-argparse. I'll check this.
> >
> > Maybe just disable Python support in libevdev or something like that.
>
> Since python is a mandatory dependency, I guess Peter and you must be
> using quite an old distribution on your autobuilders, since argparse is
> built-in on Python 2.7 and above.

Yes, the distros we're using are generally quite old.

> But I'll see if we can disable python support in libevdev, or make it
> depend on {host-,}python as needed.

The Python stuff is used to generate a header file. One solution is to
simply add a patch that contains the pre-generated version of this
header file. But well, maybe depending on host-python is easier and
more future-proof.

Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Free Electrons