[Buildroot] Availability of old build results

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Thu Dec 5 23:25:26 UTC 2013

Hello,

Due to the autobuild.buildroot.org server crash, I had to quickly set
up a new instance, which didn't include the build results available
from the old server.

I'm happy to announce that I have now reimported the old build results
in the new server. This means that:

 1/ All previous autobuild.buildroot.org URLs of build results should
    now work again.

 2/ The graph of success vs. failure rate is a lot more useful, see
    http://autobuild.buildroot.org/stats.php.

 3/ We can be proud of having made more than 79000 build tests since we
    started this effort! :-)

Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Free Electrons