[Buildroot] Call for autobuild fixing for 2013.11

Ryan Barnett rjbarnet at rockwellcollins.com
Mon Dec 2 14:39:45 UTC 2013

Thomas(es), All,

Thomas De Schampheleire <patrickdepinguin at gmail.com> wrote on 12/02/2013
08:15:17 AM:

> On Mon, Dec 2, 2013 at 2:10 PM, Thomas Petazzoni
> <thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com> wrote:

[...]

> Nice!
> The results for previous releases do indeed show an increased interest
> in fixing autobuild failures this release (results below). While the
> number of contributors fixing autobuild problems (and marking it as
> such) ranged between 9 and 15 since 2012.08, this release there were
> no less than 21 unique contributors!
> I assume this 'call for autobuild fixing' has had some part in it, and
> therefore I certainly think we should repeat this 'extra attention
> mail' next release (February).

I also believe it analyzes provided by Thomas P, Thomas D and others
helped contribute to fixing the problems. By providing the relevant logs
and point people in the right direction of where the problem may lie
allowed other, less experience developers like myself try to help quickly
fix autobuilder errors.

[...]

Thanks,
-Ryan