[Buildroot] Extending buildroot functionality for creating board support packages (BSP) out of buildroot tree

universeII at gmx.de universeII at gmx.de
Fri Apr 12 10:18:49 UTC 2013

Jeremy,
If I understand you correctly this means that I have to hold a complete copy of the kernel tree where I do the modifications?
The requirement for me is that I have to store only the modified and new files in a different directory tree (under version control). So rsync does not work for me and I have to write a small script which is invoked by buildroot and copies my local files to the right directories in the kernel tree.

Regards,
Andreas