[Buildroot] use custom kernel headers

David Bonnin dboml at free.fr
Wed Apr 10 21:26:33 UTC 2013

Hello,

We have modify/create linux kernel drivers (out of tree build with an
other toolchain).
We try to include theses custom headers from our user space application.
What is the good way to handle these custom headers without rebuild
toolchain each we modify our kernel driver?
We use for BR, an externel toolchain build with CTNG.
For the moment we've used a very dirty absolute include path in the
Makefile.
-D/src/project/linux/drivers/myDriver/include/
Watch your experience in use of specific drivers headers?
I didn't seen a standard way to handle this in BR...

Thanks for any help.