[Buildroot] Buildroot on Toradex Colibri PXA300

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Wed Apr 10 19:12:20 UTC 2013

Dear Marcus Tangermann,

On Wed, 10 Apr 2013 20:09:34 +0200, Marcus Tangermann wrote:

> I try to build a system for a Colibri Board with the Iris carrier
> board from Toradex. Its a Marvell PXA300 with 64MB RAM and NAND
> flash. I've configured a generic ARM for the toolchain and selected
> the colibri_pxa300_defconfig for the kernel which is already part of
> the Vanilla kernel. When booting the kernel stops after uboot
> unpacked the kernel.
>
> Has someone used this board before or has any hint?

Enable CONFIG_DEBUG_LL, CONFIG_EARLYPRINTK and pass 'earlyprintk' on
your kernel command line. That should enable some more low-level
debugging messages.

I have personally never used PXA300 platforms, so I don't really know
at this point, but if we get more messages, it may provide some more
hints.

Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons