[Buildroot] Including wine package - Reg

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Tue Apr 9 18:16:51 UTC 2013

Dear Arunkumar Vijayakumar,

On Tue, 9 Apr 2013 04:10:04 +0530, Arunkumar Vijayakumar wrote:

> I tried with the autotools options as per your suggestion and got the
> error, please find the attached config.log for your kind reference.
>
> Kindly advice me where Im making mistakes ?

It doesn't find the cross-compiler, so something looks really wrong in
your Buildroot build.

Can you do:

	make clean
	make 2>&1 | tee build.log

Put the contents of build.log on some pastebin site, and give us the
URL?

Please also pastebin your Buildroot .config file.

Thanks,

Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons