[Buildroot] Including wine package - Reg

Arunkumar Vijayakumar arun.magzion at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 21:23:44 UTC 2013

Hello Thomas

Thanks for your quick reply.
Im using i386 architecture and the variant to be i686 and creating a
package wine with version 1.5.23. I also used the X Server package for GUI
and followed steps as one in the below link
http://agentoss.wordpress.com/2011/03/06/building-a-tiny-x-org-linux-system-using-buildroot/

Please find the attachment for the config.in & wine.mk file for your
reference.

Let me know if you need any additional details ?
Also let me know why i couldn't able to use file, ldd, readelf commands in
the prompt.

Thanks & Regards
Arun Kumar