[Buildroot] Buildroot Developers Days sponsored by Fluendo and Synopsys

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Sun Sep 30 16:52:38 UTC 2012

Hello,

As we have been announcing for quite some time, the next Buildroot
Developers Days will take place on November 3rd and November 4th in
Barcelona, prior to the Embedded Linux Conference Europe.

We have now found two sponsors for this event, thanks to which we will
be able to host the meeting in excellent conditions:

 * Fluendo <http://www.fluendo.com>, very famous for its involvement in
   the Linux multimedia stack, and in GStreamer specifically, is
   sponsoring a meeting room for us at Hotel Grums, in downtown
   Barcelona. They have been exceptional with us, taking care of
   selecting the hotel, booking the meeting room, and sponsoring the
   corresponding cost. Thanks a lot to them!

 * Synopsys <http://www.synopsys.com>, a major company in the EDA
   business, also developing IPs, and specifically the ARC processor
   architecture, will be sponsoring the Saturday dinner for the
   Buildroot developers and contributors who are participating to the
   meeting. Thanks as well to Synopsys!

I have updated the event page at
http://elinux.org/Buildroot:DeveloperDaysELCE2012 with all the
practical informations (location, hours, etc.). I am still working on
finding a good place for the Saturday dinner, but this is currently
being discussed with local people.

Thanks again to our sponsors!

Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons