[Buildroot] [network-manager] Apply upstream patch to fix compilation with kernel-headers >= 3.4

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Thu Sep 13 10:29:59 UTC 2012

>>>>> "Markos" == Markos Chandras <markos.chandras at gmail.com> writes:

Hi,

 Markos> There is no need to apply this patch if you bump the
 Markos> package. This patch only fixes the compilation problem for
 Markos> version 0.9.2.0, which is the one we have on buildroot.

Ahh, I thought it was a post-0.9.6 change. Any reason to not just move
to the latest upstream?

I gather that you are using the network manager package? I'm not using
it myself, perhaps you would be interested in testing 0.9.6?

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard