[Buildroot] big root fs

Zoran Djordjevic djdjdjole at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 13 06:25:43 UTC 2012

Your mail server reports me some problems, that is not so much understandable

to me, so I decided to post attachment in compressed version while repeating text
once more:

Here is report from my output/target root file system, and as
Mr Arnout proposed, I added "h" option, along with others.
I just want to say that there is some example programs, I built
for testing in /root folder, but I didn't take that into account,
when I reported overall RFS size. So size is about 100MB,
as I stated earlier, without /root size.

Regards