[Buildroot] Re-submitted patches: Busybox-PAM config and PAM default config files

Dmitry Golubovsky golubovsky at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 03:41:39 UTC 2012

Hi,

I have just re-submitted the two recent patches to add a Busybox
configuration option to enable PAM support in the Buildroot
configurator, and to provide the default PAM config files so
password-less login still is possible for local "default" and "root"
accounts when PAM is enabled. The patches were initially submitted
mid-August [1].

Now that the August release has been completed, I have rebased my
patches against the current master. I have also implemented Arnout's
suggestions [2]

Hopefully everything is OK in these patches, and they can be committed
to master. This will complete the linux-pam integration, and I'll
begin preparing systemd patches shortly after.

Thanks.

[1] http://lists.busybox.net/pipermail/buildroot/2012-August/057491.html
     http://lists.busybox.net/pipermail/buildroot/2012-August/057490.html

[2] http://lists.busybox.net/pipermail/buildroot/2012-August/057822.html