[Buildroot] Local SVN respository

David Sanchez Herrero david.krusty at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 08:24:51 UTC 2012

Is only an idea as a workaround, and I'm not sure if it could work, but you
can try to add to the host file a line with the URL of the remote
repository pointing to localhost. This will make Buildroot access the local
repository when it tries to access the remote one.

Greetings, David.

2012/10/18 john [via Buildroot (busybox)] <
ml-node+s2317881n33259h70 at n4.nabble.com>