[Buildroot] post-buil script in chrooted

David Bonnin dboml at free.fr
Mon Oct 15 22:03:23 UTC 2012

Hello,

yes, sorry , i mean ,  i was looking for a post-build script for my
board in a fakeroot environnement.
customize package is deprecated.

in board/me/Myproject/rootfs-adds/root/

i want to cp files of root user.

So i need to use custom skeletonfs or use customize package.

Is there a better way to do it?

thanks.

customize package