[Buildroot] rpm5

Stefan Fröberg stefan.froberg at petroprogram.com
Thu Oct 11 14:14:38 UTC 2012

Hello Alexander

According to this
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?set=custom&viewmonth=&viewday=&forum_name=beecrypt-devel&style=nested&max_rows=25&submit=Change+View

it is missing  "-lgomp"

I checked the beecrypt-4.2.1 and it reveals following:

grep gomp *

acinclude.m4:  AC_SUBST(OPENMP_LIBS,"-lgomp")
configure: OPENMP_LIBS="-lgomp"

So openmp depends on libgomp

Beecrypt has a configure switch --disable-openmp

Maybe you could try adding that switch into BEECRYPT_CONF_OPT in
Buildroot beecrypt.mk file,
rebuild beecrypt and then try rpm again.

Best regards
Stefan