[Buildroot] ALSA don't work

Martin Peevski martin at ronetix.at
Fri Oct 5 14:42:46 UTC 2012

Hi, I build a Linux system with Buildroot but it don't work - impossible
to start applications. This is theconsole  log:

# aplay -l
aplay: device_list:252: no soundcards found...
[16:11:18] engineerpeevski: # alsactl init
alsactl: init:1743: No soundcards found...
[16:11:30] engineerpeevski: # alsaconf
-sh: alsaconf: not found

Also when the Kernel boots there is a message that a sound card was
found and with another rootfs it works. I think that it's something in
the config, can you help me, please? I work with AT91SAM9G45 SoC.

Thanks in  advance, Martin!