[Buildroot] buildroot-2012.08: Error when selecting crosstool-ng

Baruch Siach baruch at tkos.co.il
Tue Oct 2 14:01:28 UTC 2012

Hi Zvi,

(Adding back the list to Cc)

On Tue, Oct 02, 2012 at 06:44:06AM +0200, Zvi Vered wrote:
> You are right. Attached the right config.

But still, you have in your .config:

BR2_TOOLCHAIN_CTNG_CONFIG="toolchain/toolchain-crosstool-ng/crosstool-ng.config-uClibc"

which means that you are going to end up with a uClibc based toolchain. You
need to put crosstool-ng.config-glibc or crosstool-ng.config-eglibc in there
for a glibc/eglibc toolchain.

And what about the pre-built, eglibc based, Sourcery CodeBench toolchain?

baruch